Thanks for stopping by and God bless!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

It's so hard to believe that it is the first of February and  I have not posted since a few days before Christmas. My New Year's Resolution was to be more organized, and I have been busy with some small organizing projects that have taken up a lot of my spare time. Nothing major, I started out by taking down, organizing, and storing the Christmas decor here and at the church. It seems like it takes me a while to get my house back in order after Christmas. There's always new items to find places for and odds and ends that need to be put away. My goal now is to try and update my blog at least once a week. I would like to do it more often, but at least putting a small goal in writing will help me to be accountable (at least I hope so!)


I wanted to share some pictures from Christmas. It seems like I'm taking a lot more pictures these days. Probably because the kids are getting older and it's making this Mama very sentimental about holidays! I also miss my extended family that I don't get to see very often which is one reason why I started blogging. Hope you enjoy a few pictures from our home.


This picture was taken in front of the tree in the living room.



This is a picture of my sweet brother-in-law, Billy. This picture was taken at the Blytheville Christmas Parade. I told Billy I was going to put his picture on my blog and he told me as long as I labeled it as "the most unsocialable man in the world." Whatever....!  Does this look like an unsocialable face to you? I don't think so!



I love this picture of me and Josh. In fact, it is my current Facebook profile picture.


Caleb..............




Katie Beth showing off some Christmas Rice Krispy Treats.



Me with my hubby.................



I hope that all of my friends and family had a blessed and not stressed holiday season. The older I get, the more I desire to keep things simple and stress-free. That is my goal for 2010.

God Bless and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Those were all great pics, Tonya! I like the one of you and Josh too! He's SO tall! :)

    I like simple too....

    Miss you.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete